PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
WHAT'S IN THESE TERMS?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.planwithtoast.com (Our Site).
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
- Who we are and how to contact us
- Users of our site and services - Definitions
- By using our platform you accept these terms
- There are other terms that may apply to you
- We may make changes to these terms
- We may make changes to our platform
- We may suspend or withdraw our platform
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else
- You must keep your account details safe .
- How you may use material on our platform
- Do not rely on information on our platform
- We are not responsible for websites we link to
- User-generated content is not approved by us
- How to complain about content uploaded by other users
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- How we may use your personal information
- Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- Rules about linking to our platform
- Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
- Our trade marks are registered
1. WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
www.planwithtoast.com is a platform operated by Weddingly Limited t/a Toast. ("We/Our/Us"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10312137 and have our registered office at 5 Wheelers Yard, 87 High Street, Great Missenden, Bucks, England, HP16 0AL], this is also our main trading address. Our VAT number is 283427293.
We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email [email protected]
2. USERS OF OUR SITE AND SERVICES- DEFINITIONS
www.planwithtoast.com is a platform designed to help couples, their family and friends or wedding planners, plan weddings. Our platform is intended for business entities who provide goods and services for weddings and associated products and for individuals who are over 18 years of age who are getting married, attending a wedding or associated with a wedding. All people who use our site and services are collectively referred to as “Visitors”.
Anyone with a business listing on our platform is called a “Supplier”.
Anyone else visiting Our platform a “User” (You/Yours).
3. BY USING OUR PLATFORM YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
By using our platform, You confirm that You accept these Terms and Conditions, together with the Acceptable Use Policy, (together, “Terms”) and that You agree to comply with them. If You do not agree to the Terms, You must not use our platform.
We recommend that You print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
Some features, products or services that You use, download or purchase through the platform may be subject to additional terms and conditions. Where the terms and conditions of said features, products or services, conflict with these Terms, the additional terms will apply. No other Terms will be affected.
4. THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
These Terms refer to the following additional terms and policies, which also apply to your use of our platform:
Our Acceptable Use Policy, referred to above, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our platform, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
5. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our platform, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the Terms that apply at that time. By continuing to access or use our platform after those amendments become effective, you agree to be bound by the amended terms. You should ensure that your contact information is up to date so that we may notify you of any changes to these Terms, as and when required.
These Terms were uploaded on 2nd June 2020.
6. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR PLATFORM
We may update and change our platform from time to time to reflect changes to Our users' needs and Our business priorities. If there are any major changes, We will try to give you reasonable notice. You should ensure that your contact information is up to date so that we may notify You, if required.
7. WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge for all Couples/Community Users.
We do not guarantee that our platform, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our platform for business and/or operational reasons at any time. We will try to give reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our platform through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
8. WE MAY TRANSFER THIS AGREEMENT TO SOMEONE ELSE
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
9. YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
You may be required to set up an account to access certain features or areas of the platform. You agree to provide true, accurate and current information about yourself on registration and it is your responsibility to ensure that this information remains up to date.
If You choose, or You are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, You must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose them to any third party. You are responsible for any and all activity occurring when the platform or its associated services are accessed through Your account, whether authorised by You or not.
We cannot and will not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to keep Your account information secure and confidential.
We have the right to disable any username or password, whether chosen by You or allocated by Us, at any time, if in Our reasonable opinion, You have failed to comply with any of the provisions of the Terms.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at [email protected]
10. HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
By choosing to contribute content (including, comments, reviews and other user generated content) You grant us an unconditional, royalty free, worldwide, sub-licensable, perpetual licence to use your content on this website (see Uploading Content to our Site and Rights you are giving us to use the material you upload).
We are, the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in, and to, Our platform, and all the content published on it (“Content”). The Content is intellectual property laws, including, but not limited to, copyright laws, design rights, moral rights and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials You have printed off or downloaded from this website, in any way, and You must not copy, use or exploit any images, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics on or from Our platform for any commercial purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, You agree that Your use of this platform and its content will be solely for private purposes.
If you print off, download, copy or use any of the content on Our platform in breach of the Terms, your right to use Our platform will cease immediately and You must return or destroy any copies of the content or materials created from Our content.
11. DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS PLATFORM
Content Provided By Us
The content provided through Our publicly accessible blog on our platform is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice upon which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on Our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our platform, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that such or any content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, We do not accept liability for any losses arising from:
- your reliance on information you find on this platform
- any relationship you may enter into with a Supplier
12. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Suppliers may list links to their own, or other, sites and resources via our platform. In addition, we may include other links in content, where appropriate.
Where our platform contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by Us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents or security of those sites or resources and we accept no responsibility in relation to them.
13. USER GENERATED CONTENT IS NOT APPROVED BY US
This website includes information and materials uploaded by Users and Suppliers, including, without limitation, the business listings of Suppliers, comments on blog posts and reviews. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by Visitors on our platform do not represent our views or values.
You acknowledge and agree we are not the publisher of the content of any User or Supplier.
14. HOW TO COMPLAIN ABOUT CONTENT UPLOADED BY US OR OTHER USERS
Our full Acceptable Use Policy outlines what is and what is not acceptable content on our platform.
If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other Visitors, infringements of your rights and responsibilities or copyright, or make us aware of anything related to content on this platform, please contact us on [email protected]
15. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
You can use the platform with or without an account. By using the platform, you accept the following:
- For Users, We only provide the platform for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and We have no liability to you for, any loss, loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity
- We do not provide any product nor do We act as a representative or agent for any Supplier. We are not liable for the acts or omissions of the Suppliers on this platform
- We are not the publishers of the content uploaded by either Users or Suppliers and we are not liable for such content.
- We do not take responsibility and cannot be held liable if You or anyone else uses this platform fraudulently and/or in breach of these Terms or as outlined in other policies
- We are not involved in, nor are We party to, any transaction between Users and Suppliers and we are not liable for any losses arising from transactions between Users and Suppliers
- We are not liable or responsible for any act or omission of any Supplier listed on the site or Users using the platform.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Toast make content available to you through a publicly accessible blog directed towards wedding and wedding related users. We also provide content through our Business Content Hub – The Academy – directed towards Suppliers only.
In order to view or access some of our platform or use some features, You may be required to set up an account and accept additional terms and conditions.
By setting up an account, in addition to the above, You also agree that the information you provide is true, accurate and complete and You are responsible for keeping Your information up to date.
16. HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your content is important and owned by You:
Users can upload content to our site in several forms including, but not limited to, comments on blog posts, making an inquiry and reviews (“Contribution”).
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload Contributions to Our platform, or to make contact with other users of our platform, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You are responsible for your Contribution in its entirety and We are not a publisher of your Contribution.
You warrant that any such Contribution complies with Our content standards specified in the Acceptable Use Policy, and You will be liable to Us and indemnify Us for any breach of this warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of this warranty.
Any content you upload to our platform will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your Contribution, but you are required to grant Us a licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties on Our Site. The rights you licence to us are described in Rights you are giving us to use material you upload (#17).
We also have the right (but not the requirement) to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, copyright, or of their right to privacy.
At all times, we have the right to remove any posting you make on our platform if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
17. RIGHTS YOU ARE GIVING US TO USE MATERIAL YOU UPLOAD
When you upload or post content to our platform, you:
- confirm you have the right (by way of ownership or licence) to upload the content
- grant us worldwide, perpetual, royalty free, irrevocable, transferable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license to use, copy, publicly display or perform, reformat, excerpt (in whole or part), prepare derivative works of, translate, distribute and reproduce said Contribution for any purpose, and in any format, on or in connection with, Our platform (“Licence”) (including but not limited to the platform itself, the business or the promotion of the platform, for example, quoting your listing on our Social Media, any other advertising or promotion)
- confirm and agree that you have the authority of all persons’ and entities’ (including, but not limited to, with respect to descriptions, likenesses, names, voices, images, video, works and services) included in Contributions for use in connection with the uploading and reproduction of the Contribution on Our platform, as well as the right to grant the Licence, as defined above
- grant third parties (for example, other users, partners or advertisers) to use Your Contribution for their purposes or in accordance with the functionality of Our platform, and/or the requirements and/or promotion of Our business or services.
You acknowledge and agree we are not the publisher of your Contribution or the Contributions of any other User or Supplier.
You acknowledge and agree that any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
You may remove your Contributions at any time either by completing the required steps on the platform directly, or by contacting Toast by emailing [email protected]
You agree that we may store archived copies of your Contributions and may continue to use them in connection with any materials created prior to your withdrawal or removal of your Contribution(s) in accordance with the licences outlined above.
18. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that our platform will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. Ou Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our platform. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our platform by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our platform, the server on which our platform is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our platform will cease immediately.
19. RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR PLATFORM
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact [email protected]
20. WHICH COUNTRY'S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
21. OUR TRADE MARKS AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
We own the rights under copyright, design rights and trademark laws to the "look”, “feel”, “appearance”, and “graphic function” of this platform and all its functionality, including but not limited to its colour gradient, colour combinations, layouts, sounds and designs in individual and in such a way as the unique combination of elements achieves the experience of our site.
Our platform contains trademarks, trade names, and other indicia of ownership, owned or licensed for us by Us including, but not limited to Our logo and the Business Hub). You are not permitted to use any of our trademarks without our prior written approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under How you may use material on our site (#10).
You are not permitted to contest or deny the validity of, our right of title to or license of use for these indicia of ownership and you shall not encourage or assist other directly or indirectly to do so. This is for the duration of the terms, and thereafter. You shall not use these trademarks or other identifying insignia or names in any manner which may cause harm to their reputation or diminish their value. You shall not use or register any domain name, trademark or other identifying insignia or name that is identical to or similar to any registered trademarks of Toast and our associated services.