PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE
WHAT'S IN THESE TERMS?
This acceptable use policy sets out the content standards that apply when you, the Visitors to this platform, upload content to our site, make contact with other users on our site, link to our site, or interact with our site in any other way.
This policy forms part of our Platform Terms and Conditions
This policy covers the following:
- Who we are and how to contact Us
- What to do if you’re concerned
- By using Our platform you accept this policy
- There are other terms that apply to You
- We may make changes to this policy
- Prohibited uses
- Interactive Services
- Content Standards
- Breach of this policy
- Which country’s laws appy to any disputes
- Giving Us feedback
1. WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
The Toast platform is operated by Weddingly Limited, a company incorporated in England (company number 10312137) (We/Our/Us) and whose registered office is at 5 Wheelers Yard, 87 High Street, Great Missenden, Bucks, England, HP16 0AL, this is also our main trading address]. Our VAT number is 283427293.
We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email [email protected]
2. WHAT TO DO IF YOU’RE CONCERNED
Adherence to these standards is of highest importance to Us, for all our Visitors. We take all reports and concerns of misconduct or misuse of our platform seriously. You can report anything which violates Our Terms and Conditions, Acceptable Use or Content Standards Policies by emailing [email protected]
3. BY USING OUR PLATFORM YOU ACCEPT THIS POLICY
We recommend that you print a copy of this policy for future reference.
4. THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT APPLY TO YOU
Our Platform General Terms and Conditions also apply to your use of our site.
Our Supplier Terms and Conditions also apply to your use of our site if you are a Supplier.
5. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check this policy to ensure you understand the terms of the policy that apply at that time.
By continuing to access or use our site after those amendments become effective, you agree to be bound by the amended policy. You should ensure that your contact information is up to date so that we may notify you of any changes to these Terms and Conditions as required.
This policy was uploaded on 1st June 2020.
6. PROHIBITED USES
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To stop or restrict other Visitors from using or enjoying the site and our services
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which breaches our Supplier Content Standards Policy
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam or other unsolicited communications).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- To collect information using an automated software tool (e.g. harvest, scrape or stream-catch) or manually take information from the site, unless you have express written permission to do so.
- In any way which attempts to, or directs or encourages others to attempt to, bypass our terms, systems, policies, fees or any other contractual obligations.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, reverse en or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of Our platform Terms and Conditions.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our platform
- any equipment or network on which our platform is stored
- any software used in the provision of our platform
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Enquiries sent from Users to Suppliers
- Facebook Messenger Integration
We are under no obligation to monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our platform, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a User or Supplier in contravention of this policy, whether the service is moderated or not.
This platform is strictly solely for the use of for adults over the age of 18.
8. CONTENT STANDARDS
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (Contribution), including but not limited to any written material, photos, or other static images, video, and to any interactive services associated with it.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The Standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
We, Weddingly Limited t/a Toast, will determine, in Our sole discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts) and be genuinely held (where it states opinions)Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
- have the right and authority to use and upload all and any Contributions to the Platform, including, but not limited to, the right to use and upload likenesses, names, voices, images, video authorisation for use in connection with the promotion, advertising, production and reproduction of the Contribution, as well as the rights to place on Weddingly granting the licenses mentioned in the point above.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
- Include or promote any sexually explicit material.
- Include child sexual abuse material.
- Include or promote violence.
- Create a risk of harm, injury, emotional or physical distress to any other person.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, design right, database right, trade mark or other intellectual property of any other person or other legal entity.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Expose any person to danger.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from Weddingly Limited, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites, other than as permitted by Weddingly Limited
- Include persons under the age of 16 (“Child”) without the express consent of a parent of the Child
Be defamatory of any person or be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory,
For Suppliers, more information about what is acceptable content and what is prohibited content, please see our Content Standards Policy
9. BREACH OF THIS POLICY
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the Platform Terms and Conditions and the Supplier Terms and Conditions upon which you are permitted to use our platform, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution or Supplier Material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all losses and costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
10. WHICH COUNTRY'S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
If you are a consumer, please note that the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
We welcome feedback, messages, comments, proposals and suggestions for Toast’s platform, services and business wholeheartedly. You can submit these here: [email protected]
Any ideas and suggestions we receive are entirely voluntary and we reserve the right to use these suggestions or feedback as we deem appropriate without any obligation, or compensation, to you.